Rich's Nigerian Internet Resources
I created this index as a way to keep my
Nigerian resources straight. Do you know of other sites I don't have here? Drop me a line.
- The Punch
- The Sun
- Nigeria Today
- includes links for Nigeria's major newspapers and magazines.
of Nigeria - "OUR MISSION: Reflecting Nigerian and African
perspectives in our broadcasts...winning and sustaining the attention,
respect and goodwill of listeners worldwide, particularly Nigerians and
Africans in the Diaspora... making Nigeria's voice to be heard more
positively in the shaping of our world."
- Radio Palm
- IRINnews.org - UN Office for the Coordination of
Humanitarian Affairs, "bridging the information gap"
- top news from Nigeria
- oneworld.net - "Nigeria Country Guide: Edited by local
volunteers, OneWorld Country Guides combine appropriate content from the
OneWorld partner community and other sources, with the aim of providing a
broad introduction to human rights and sustainable development issues in
- Washington Post - Nigeria index page
- Washington Post - Nigeria news and links
- AfBIS - "an
on-line source of information and analysis on business and economics in Africa"
- Kilima.com - headlines, plus an index of links
Champion - light on content, many sections under construction
- "The authoritative link" (light on content)
- Abuja Mirror - hasn't been updated in a long time.
- hasn't been updated in a long time
- "all about Nigeria", with many links to Nigerian
publications (page down, look for links on the left).
- Nigeria Daily
- "Latest news from WN Network", with many links to individual
publications, especially Lagos-based.
Nigerian portal sites
- Nigeria.Com -
"Nigeria is a country of 150 Million People, 250
Languages, 36 States, and only one Nigeria.com!"
- "When you really need to know...Nigeria"
- "The Nigerian Starting Point"
- "Putting a face on the African giant"
- Mobile Nigeria
Forums - A place for mobile phone users in Nigeria to interact and help each other. (Thanks,
Nigerian human rights
International Organizations (IOs)
Non-Government Organizations (NGOs)
Languages and Ethnic Groups
Copyright © 2004-05, Rich Roesing, All rights