Check out some sites of friends and family. Do you have a site I don't know about? Drop me a line, and I'll add a listing for you.
- Gary, Renee, and PJ Haser (sorry, link broken) - Gary's an authority on the well-known Sugerman's department store in Archbald, PA. Oh, it's gone out of business? Okay, then Gary's an authority on all things Night Ranger. Even ask him.
Oops, Archbald? Did I say Archbald? I must have been confused by the world-famous Archbald Pothole right next door. I meant Eynon. Sugerman's was in Eynon, not Archbald!
Wait, I was right in the first place...the village of Eynon is actually part of the municipality of Archbald. Go figure!
- Carl and Amy - Carl and I were roommates at the U of Scranton during 1986-88...we survived the Reagan years together. Carl's engaged to the lovely Amy. Their site includes everything you could possibly want to know about their upcoming wedding.
- Hannes and Katya (sorry, link broken) - Okay, it's technically the grownups' page, but I think the most notable thing about the page is the children. Hannes and Katya had triplets in January 1999. See a few photos of the kids here.
- Dave and Susan Cawley - I worked with Susan at the U of Scranton radio station, while Dave worked at the "rival" King's College station. Somehow, they found they had something in common! Here's a collection of photos of their rapidly-growing family.
- Mike V. (sorry, link broken) - Mike and I worked together for a little while at a previous job; he's gone back to the US with his lovely bride, Tsveta.
- Mike and Karen (sorry, link broken) - Mike is an old friend from the University of Scranton, married to the lovely Karen. Find impossibly cute puppy photos here.
- Jeff Chorba - Jeff lives near my parents and always helps Mom when she's having difficulties with the computer. This is an interesting landscaping-oriented site.
back to Rich's homepage
Copyright © 1999-2005, Rich Roesing, All rights reserved.